Saturday, February 20, 2010

We love the FUNK

rawr
A day in my funkify life um in my backyard?

Gone with the Wind

Fun & Games
It is fun trust me.
shirt my friend brought from Philippines, legging from London, shoes unknown

There is absolutely no purpose to this blog. Pure boredom and I want to plastered my face with makeup. The end product of a photo session in my backyard with the occasional interruption by this stray kitty.
My pictures does look like an better American Apparel ad don't it? ahha

5 comments:

  1. uhh cool pictures :D hehe yeah looks much better than American Apparel ads :D love the stripes with the red tights! and cute stay kitty <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Emilie :) I do wish I knew the label of the clothing I am wearing. For some odd reason they're all tagless. American Apparel watch out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. who says blog posts ever need a point? plus, the point can be you are just uber cooler and chicer than the rest of us common shorties
    ps i agree with your friend
    AA watch outtttt leslie invasion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ps.s. thanks for the words of encouragement and heads up about babyphat i'll let you know how it goes

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am gonna take over the world with my tallness. LOL Super excited for you!

    ReplyDelete

What's your take?