Monday, June 8, 2009

and I'm off, kaboom!

A real vacation awaits me in Spain and I'm long overdue in the department of beach, fun, and sun. Our itinerary is purely relaxing and soaking up Barcelona. The books above did not fare too well with us and seemed to structure


Photobucket
French cut swimsuit for the beach it's all about the black and white ensemble.

Photobucket
One of favorite day wear I love romper plus I can't wait to see what Ken has in store for me. I plan to read on the plane to avoid eye contact if any weirdo are sitted next to me. Very interesting insight from a artist point of view because I consider myself to be artistic it helps me collect my thoughts.

When I'm back than off to viva Las Vegas with my gal pal ;) We'll be tearing up the strip watch out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your take?