Friday, August 10, 2012

Lights, camera, action.


































The California heat is live and well and has reduce me to not only a shrunken appetite but difficulties falling asleep. Leaving me with a bit too much time to photoshop ridiculous collages as this. I am naturally inspired by the color and angles, minus the subject. If only I do wake up as sultry and "perfect" looking as these photo elude people to believe. The slightest angle and lightning as depicted above can change the whole mood and direction of the photo.

2 comments:

  1. the result is surprising like always with yours pics. I love the way you change the colors . I just discover your portfolio : very nice pictures !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the colors alot too I am going to test on other subject other than myself. lol Thank you the photos are variation of old and new.

    ReplyDelete

What's your take?